Multifundos Feasibility Studies answer the following questions:
- First, what are the projected investment costs, operating costs, gains, and profitability for the project?
- In advance, to what extent do changing investment (internal and external) assumptions impact your return?
- As well, what should be the most efficient human resources sizing?
- Even more, what should be the investment in marketing and business endeavor?
- What steps will need to be taken to implement the feasibility study?
- On the other hand, what are the risks and their mitigation approach?
- Finally, what contribution can available technology contribute to the search for higher organizational efficiency?
Bank Feasibility Studies
One of our core expertise at Multifundos is providing our customers with feasibility studies to make the right business decisions. Our clients rely on us to advise them as they try to deal with the uncertainties and challenges posed daily in the globally competitive business arena.
We conducted a feasibility study requested by the bank to:
Financing for works or purchase of the real estate.
Specific financing for the purchase of machinery and equipment
Factoring - financing of import and export activities.
We develop these financing solutions in response to our clients’ specific needs. Multifundos currently offers these financing solutions in conjunction with various specialists with whom we have close working relationships. Each funding entity contributes extensive relevant experience from its field of expertise.